SEFAR AntiBacMinimizes the colonization of micro-organisms / bacteria on filter fabrics in the areas of
Sefar has developed a special anti-microbial fabric that does not need any coating and is nonetheless highly efficient. The silver particles integrated in the polymer are a fixed component of the yarn. This minimizes the breakdown of silver particles through thermal and mechanical stress. It also achieves a good repository effect.
The yarn generates a permanent ’protective cloak’ and inhibits or prevents any microbial or bacterial regrowth. Micro-organism tries to form a colony and absorbs Ag+. Micro-organism dies off after contamination with Ag+.
- Silver ions are universally effective against 650 types of bacteria
- Long-term release of positively charged silver ions
- General improvement of hygiene and prevention of odor formation
Water (potable and process water)
- The use of additives such as chlorine, anti-algae and flocculants can be reduced or completely discontinued
- Reduces carbonate hardness (calcium and magnesium ions)