IXA-serie: High speed Scara Robot from IAI Industrial Robots
Compact and very rigid construction
One of the fastest in the industry IAI delivers one of the industry`s fastest SCARA robots, the IXA Series of high-performance SCARA robots. The series includes standard and high-speed types with arm lengths from 180 to 600 mm.
Vertical stroke is from 50 to 330 mm. Maximum payload is 12 kg.
The new Ixa scara robots are even more affordable than previous models. Plus, it offers even better performance and functionality.
With the free IXA simulation software, customers can check the SCARA movements without real robot use and measure the cycle time quickly and easily.
At a glance: - Fastest cycle times
- Low vibration, accurate positioning
- Equipped with a Battery-less Absolute Encoder
- Simulation software available
- Fast cycle times
Standard cycle time
High-speed type (IXA-NSN): 0.26s
Standard type (IXA-NNN): 0.38s
Continuous cycle time
High-speed type (IXA-NSN): 0.45s
Standard type (IXA-NNN): 0.55s
The following measurements were taken during arch motion cycle operation under the following conditions and operation setting.
► 2 kg transport
► Horizontal movement: 300mm
► Vertical movement: 25mm
Mechanical features: * Low vibration, accurate positioning
* Higher rigidity and optimized control mean significantly less vibration during stopping.
* Fully covered structure; The operating part is covered for improved dust-proofing.
* Double arm structure; Improved rigidity for less vibration. Heat dissipation has been improved for shorter continuous cycle times.
* Built-in cables; Cables are built in for reduced height and effective use of space.
* IXA Simulation Software; With this PC program, SCARA movements can be checked without the need for real robots. In addition, the cycle time can be measured easily.
The prerequisite for this is that customers have already purchased and installed the SEL software (from version 14.00.00.00) for programming controllers.