Flowrox Smart Filtration Digital Service for All Filters
Turnkey solution which enables remote, real-time insight into the filtration process
Flowrox Smart Filtration Digital Service helps to troubleshoot and significantly
optimize production. Smart Filtration utilizes existing control system and sensors and connects the filters to the Flowrox Malibu online portal.
Flowrox Smart Filtration Digital Service can be installed on any filter.
Monitoring the filtration process online through Flowrox Malibu portal
is easy and user-friendly. Access is possible when- and wherever with
any computer, smart phone or other handheld device connected to
the internet. Malibu also automatically generates user defined reports
which are easy to read. Data analysis provided by Smart Filtration can
be used for comparing filter’s productivity, quality changes, energy
consumption, production output, to determine reasons for its waiting
time, alarms and more. DCS (Distributed Control System) integration is
not necessary, but it can be arranged upon request.
Optimize Your Filtration Process
Flowrox Smart Filtration Digital Service includes complete evaluation of your filtration process. Flowrox professionals will help you optimize the entire filtration process to reach targeted process results and maximize filter performance.
Different alarm limits can be set to automatically notify you via email about changes in the process. Optionally, additional sensors and equipment can be added for more comprehensive analytics, observations of spare part replacement intervals and assistance with auxiliary synchronizing. The tool can even detect problems originating from upstream and downstream of the filter.
Practical Examples of System Use:
1. Discover problems in drying by following abnormalities in air pressure curves. Efficiency in drying phase can be estimated from changes in pressure. Even possible cake cracking can be detected.
2. Detect cloth and membrane damages at early stage by analyzing water volume changes.
3. Ensure product quality by analyzing cake moisture or filtrate opacity and conductivity.
4. Discover indications of cloth damage and clogged grids and put a stop to decreased production, raised moisture and bending of the filter plates.
5. Determine the reasons for waiting times. Get a real-time insight into the process: how long are the waiting times, what are the filters waiting for (slurry, air, conveyor). Discover the real reasons for delays and instantly improve the filtration process.
Full Data Protection & No DCS Integration Required
Smart Filtration Digital Service is secured by SSL/TLS encryption – the same technology used in internet banking. Hardware based Virtual Private Network (VPN) and physical firewall isolate filter PLC from public network. Flowrox is using its own internet connection to send the data to the cloud. Flowrox Smart Cube is configured as a read-only system, so Smart Filtration tool cannot affect the filtration process in any way. DCS (Distributed Control System) integration is not necessary, but it can be arranged upon request.