VEGA searches Project Engineer Amersfoort | Bachelor | 40h)
Pioneering, coordinating and supervising large complex international technical projects
IIs no technical engineering challenge too big for you and are engineering process no longer keeping secrets from you? Do you have extensive experience in the process industry, in an EPC, OEM or global end user? Then this role at VEGA is your next challenge. You will work for international customers together with our globally positioned colleagues and together you will ensure the highest reliability in every application.
Check out our vacancy at werkenbijVEGA.nl (Dutch verion only)
About VEGA Together we work every day to make our customers` lives easier with the very best measuring instruments for an optimal process. We are a technical company, but above all we believe that our people make the product. At VEGA we want to build a long relationship. A lasting relationship. With our customers, but above all with our colleagues. Come to VEGA and discover how our people have enjoyed working here for years.
What are you going to do in this role? - You will be closely involved with the essential links in the supply chain. From engineering through procurement to the final document processing: you will act as a connecting factor between the different steps in the process at EPC, suppliers and end users. Like no other you know how to streamline the process of these end to end projects in such a way that every stakeholder is informed in a timely and correct manner,
- Used to running multiple, diverse projects at the same time, you can easily keep track of things even with a diverse portfolio. This allows you to find your way around the organization’s own way of working,
- Because of your affinity with technology and knowledge of the process industry, you know like no other how an engineering firm works. Through this knowledge and experience you know how to keep different stakeholders informed and satisfied,
- By continuously asking questions and retrieving the right information, you know every risk and have an eye for safety, efficiency and budget.
What makes this role challenging for you? - You will work at the market leader with a global image and the ambitions, opportunities and challenges that come with that. Moreover, there is plenty of room for own initiative, further development and entrepreneurship.
- At the same time you are looking for a workplace with a Dutch character that works with a German product of the highest quality,
- Large projects, responsibilities and budgets are driving you to get the most out of yourself,
- You are expecting an employer with a long-term vision, where thinking three steps forward is rewarded,
- You get satisfaction from a job with impact, where your contribution is decisive.
What characteristics make you successful in this job?
We are looking for an experienced engineer who is familiar with the terms and processes in the process industry.
You have or you are…
- Bachelor in Chemical Technology, Mechanical/Electronical Engineering / Food Technology with a solid background in process engineering or similar,
- Or a bachelor Mechanical Engineering with extensive experience in process technology is an advantage,
- Extensive and senior experience with projects, documentation & inspections preferably with complex and international engineering firms,
- Advisory, solution-oriented, analytical and practical, a convincing interlocutor, working under time pressure brings out the best in you,
- You speak and write English fluently, German is an advantage.
Our commitment to you: Continuous development and sustainable cooperation
At VEGA you will find an open and informal company culture with a flat hierarchy in which you as an employee are always central. You are given the space to indulge yourself commercially and professionally. We know that there is more than work. But `work` is important to make us feel good. Let it be valuable for your life. Let`s make each other better.Excellent conditions
Excellent conditions - Good remuneration
- 30 vacation days
- 9% holiday pay
- Plenty of training opportunities
- Extensive pension scheme
- Good guidance
- Pleasant working atmosphere
Want to learn more? Do you want to work in an organization that wants to keep innovating and innovating or do you have a question about us or a vacancy? Let us know via werkenbijVEGA.nl (Dutch verion only) and we will contact you as soon as possible.